Patient registrations during Covid 19 emergency
During the Covid-19 emergency your GP practice, like the rest of the NHS, is prioritising patient care. To minimise administrative work, all GP practices locally are requesting that you (and other members of your family) do not seek to re-register with another GP practice at this time. You should only ask to register with a new GP practice if:
- You, and your family, have physically moved to a new house and are now living in a new GP practices area
- You have a new-born baby, or a newly adopted baby or child
- You are a first degree relative of a currently registered patient who has returned to live with their family
- You do not currently have a GP, and need to register with one
If you have moved to a new house, but remain within your current GPs practice area, please do not re-register with a new GP practice at the present time, even if you intend to do so in the future.
Please do not seek to register with a new GP practice unless one of these four reasons apply to you.
If you are sending your registration documents through the Engage Consult portal, please send them as one file and only one patient per submission. If you have any queries, please ring our reception team.
New Patient Registration
To register as a patient at our surgery please check with the receptionists that you are living within our boundary area for new patients (or check the map below) and fill in the following two forms:
- NHS Registration Form
- New Patient Health Questionnaire
- Practice Area Boundary
After you have completed the forms please bring them into the surgery with two forms of ID:
- Photo ID : driving licence or passport
- Address ID such as a utility bill or bank statement
We will note your ID in our records and then book you to come in and see the Nurse for an initial check up on registration.
Guide to GP Services
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.
A Patient Guide to GP Services
NOTE FOR CARE/NURSING HOMES
Please see the tab at the top of the page for registering patients in care/nursing homes. These require different forms to be completed.