Beaconsfield Road Surgery
Who are we?
- We are a group of individuals who are all patients at this surgery and are interested in maintaining and improving the service we all receive.
- Our purpose is to represent the patients and work with the doctors and staff to make sure your views are heard and your suggestions considered.
The following document details the Purpose and Protocols of our group: Purpose and Protocol of PPG (updated July 2019)
How do we do that?
- We will hold surveys of the people waiting at the surgery when patients views are required.
How to contact us
How will we keep you informed?
- You can read about any issues that are brought to our attention on the website or on the surgery boards by looking on the website or on the notice boards.
How will we pass on your views?
- We have regular meetings with the staff at the surgery, where we can discuss things on your behalf. The minutes are circulated to all members of the group and a summary is displayed on the Surgery notice board. The full minutes are on the website.
What can you do?
- You could consider joining the group. See details on the website or in the surgery.
- Some members give their views exclusively via email.
- Others meet for about an hour and a half, every month or two.
- Maybe you have a particular interest, such as the services for pregnant mums, children, people with certain illnesses, older people or people who work.
- Perhaps you have skills that could help the group to represent the patients.
Beaconsfield Patients’ Group
We would love to hear from you and tell you more about how you could help us to help the patients and staff at Beaconsfield Road Surgery.
If you would like to find out more about PPGs in general, please go to http://www.hastingsandrotherccg.nhs.uk/get-involved/patient-participation-groups/